Terms & Conditions
Welcome to BlueBlox GmbH
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by BlueBlox GmbH, located at Bachweg 1D, 6315 Oberägeri, Switzerland.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: "Client", "Customer" "You" and "Your" refer to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us" refer to our Company. "Party", "Parties" or "Us" refers to both the Customer and ourselves, or either the Customer or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether through formal meetings of a fixed duration or by any other means, with the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in terms of providing the Company's declared services / products, in accordance with and subject to applicable Swiss laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and/or plural, and/or these terms, is considered interchangeable and therefore a reference to them.
Using our Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable laws on transfer of personal data. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt-out of some of those communications.
- All content on this website www.blueblox.ch is copyrighted and the user shall not modify, publish, sell, or participate in a sale, and/or transmit any of the content, in whole or in part.
- The foregoing provision are for the benefit of BlueBlox GmbH, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Only authorized employees within the company who, in the course of their duties, can access and use information collected from individual customers.
We are constantly reviewing our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Government authorities have created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate such actions with a view to bringing legal action and/or civil action for damages against those responsible.
Software in our Services
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
BlueBlox GmbH gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by BlueBlox GmbH as part of the Services and Products. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by BlueBlox GmbH, in the manner permitted by these terms. You shall not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor shall you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions, or you have our written permission.
Exclusions and Limitation of Liability
The information contained on this website is provided on an " as is " basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this company:
- excludes all representations and warranties with respect to this website and its content or that are or may be provided by affiliates or any other third party, including with respect to any inaccuracy or omission in this website and/or the Company's documentation; and
- excludes any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. BlueBlox GmbH and BlueBlox GmbH ’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, punitive damages or damages caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and data relating thereto or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify BlueBlox GmbH and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
The Customer and BlueBlox GmbH have the right to terminate any Service Agreement for any reason whatsoever, including the termination of services already in progress. We may also stop providing Services to you or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF WWW.BLUEBLOX.CH IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER BLUEBLOX GMBH, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT WWW.BLUEBLOX.CH WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF WWW.BLUEBLOX.CH, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH WWW.BLUEBLOX.CH.
- WWW.BLUEBLOX.CH IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT BLUEBLOX GMBH IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL BLUEBLOX GMBH, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING WWW.BLUEBLOX.CH OR THE BLUEBLOX GMBH SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE WWW.BLUEBLOX.CH USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, BLUEBLOX GMBH, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN WWW.BLUEBLOX.CH, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
BlueBlox GmbH has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. The opinions expressed or material appearing on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be considered as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites.
You should evaluate the security and reliability of any other site linked to or accessed through this site before disclosing any personal information to them. This company will not accept any liability for any loss or damage, in any manner whatsoever, regardless of the cause, resulting from your disclosure of personal information to third parties.
You further acknowledge and agree that BlueBlox GmbH shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Links to this website
You shall not create a link to a page on this website without our prior written consent. If you link to any page on this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above apply to your use of this website.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in Switzerland and other countries. All rights reserved. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
All Copyrights are under the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Copyright Treaty for (i) Computer programs and (ii) Compilations of data or material (“databases)
All title and intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in and to the BlueBlox Web Sites (including but not limited to, related software, images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and content), are owned by BlueBlox, its affiliates or licensors. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the information and content which may be accessed through use of the BlueBlox Web Sites are the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This Agreement does not grant you any rights to use such content, nor does it grant any rights to the BlueBlox Web Sites, other than the right to use the BlueBlox Web Sites according to the terms of the Agreement.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, email address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
About these Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
We will post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We will post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than 30 days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between BlueBlox GmbH and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t act right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The courts in some countries will not apply Swiss law to some types of disputes. If you reside in one of those countries, then where Swiss law is excluded from applying, your country’s laws will apply to such disputes related to these terms.
This Agreement and any operating rules for www.blueblox.ch established by BlueBlox GmbH constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
GOVERNING LAW AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
This Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be interpreted under the laws of Switzerland.
If you are not satisfied with BlueBlox’s website/services, you agree to first file a complaint in writing to us. BlueBlox shall make efforts to settle the disputes by means of negotiations. Other contractual disputes related to the use of BlueBlox’s website between you and BlueBlox shall also be sought to be settled by negotiations.
The Switzerland court shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims). No Party will claim lack of personal jurisdiction or forum non conveniens in this court.
If parties agree to submit any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to arbitration, except for any action related to the violation or infringement of proprietary rights of either party, to binding arbitration to be held in Switzerland. Any arbitration shall be final, and binding and the arbitrator's order will be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com